Friday, July 30, 2010

Stop it! Just stop it!

Now, I am talking to myself. What's worse, it looks like I am now writing to myself. "I'm gonna sit right down and write myself a letter..." Remember that song from my youth? Late 50s or early 60s?

Maybe I need to leave notes around the house so I will not eat?

I made pimiento and cheese and ate the whole thing yesterday--8 ounces of cheese, small jar of pimientos, and about 1/4 cup of Miracle whip and a smidgen of salt. That is one of my favorite thing to eat. The problem is--it calls for ruffled chips. So, I ate the smallest bag of Golden Flake ruffled chips I could buy.

Yes, I will never lose weight this way. However, I did have two eggs, milk, and my fruity smoothie to even it all out. Then, I opened a brownie mix and ate some of that dry.

Today, I am doing better with the eating right. Since the day is not over, I won't brag too much.

I slept for one hour last night, awoke to go to the bathroom, and could not go back to sleep. It is hard to explain the feeling of no sleep! I am beyond groggy!

The hens are out, playing in the yard, so I must stay awake. They complain pitifully when they cannot get out of their yard and play in the grass.

Today, I have had milk, boiled egg, orange juice, and a Mountain Dew. Since I am starting to get hungry again, maybe I will eat lunch at 1 pm, and take a nap. If I don't nap now, I will nap too late. Then, I will awake at midnight and be up all night.

If it kills me, I am going for a short walk this evening. So, NOW, I have said it and will have to account for my shortcomings if I fail.

Going off to eat salad now, just greens, no dressing. Maybe I will find something interesting to eat. A can of tuna? Yum! That's it--tuna, celery, Miracle Whip. Maybe I will put a boiled egg in it. See, I figured it out--tuna salad on the salad greens. Bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment