Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Starting Over

Of course, I am not starting over at all. But, I am starting over to achieve more weight losses. So far, I have lost 2.5 lbs.

Pre-breakfast: Coke
breakfast: I got up very late, so I just ate lunch with my friend at the house.
Lunch: grilled cheese sandwich
Snack: Otter Pop type thing (like frozen koolaid in a plastic tube), 1/2 glass chocolate milk
Dinner: Baked chicken breast,coleslaw,lima beans, corn on the cob, cornbread
Snack: smoothie with banana, mango, blueberries,strawberries, oj, yogurt
Snack: salad greens, grated cheese, tomatoes, baked chicken, dressing.

Since I did not eat breakfast, my late, late snack is only the third meal of the day.

Today was torrid! It was all I could do to keep from melting. However, the heat did keep me from eating some things I might have.

Tuesday, I baked a chicken. It will make four meals for me and two for my friend. I halve each breast for a meal. He will eat a leg and thigh for each meal. The chickens will eat from the carcass and giblets at least four times. They love the fat, gristle, and skin.

After the gain, I must strengthen my resolve on not eating excessively.

Anyone else losing weight?

No comments:

Post a Comment