Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sweating it out in the South...

Today, it feels like 100 degrees, according to the weather! Maybe I will have lost weight tonight just from sweating. Of course, if I arrive with damp cotton knits I am wearing, I will weigh more!

This has not been a good week because I have succumbed to the Siren call of ice cream more than once. Someone should lash me to something so I cannot be lured to my doom by the call of Ice Cream Sirens. You think anyone would wonder why I was lashed to the oak tree out front? I can see the headlines on the front page--
WOMAN TIED TO TREE IN HER FRONT YARD

Tonight is the night! I cannot do like other people, just not eat all day. If I do that, my low blood sugar will have me wasted, mentally and physically.

Unfortunately, I am using the oven today. WHY oh WHY? Okay, you asked. I am baking chicken. While it is not a good idea, it seemed to be.

Okay, the scales await!

No comments:

Post a Comment