Friday, July 23, 2010

Pizza pie, that's amore

Yes, I think I fell in love with Domino's pizza all over again. I have not had crackers, chips, ice cream, sugar in a drink, or candy this whole week. This evening, I saw a Domino's Pizza sign and succumbed. Half has been comsumed and the other half awaits for tomorrow. The new crust that Domino's is using has me sold...delicious.

It has been over 9 months or maybe a year since I had pizza. Friday evening, I ordered and picked up a mushroom pizza, telling myself it was better for me than double cheese, sausage, or sausage mushroom pizza. Those are the only kind I eat.

Domino's seduced me! Now, I will spend the night doing penance, eating lots of greens and fresh or frozen fruit. Tonight won't be my regular smoothie, just the fruit, plain and simple:apple, banana, grapes, cherries, mango, strawberries and salad greens.

My foot feels like it is broken. I must have done it while sleeping because it was okay when I took a nap and felt broken when I awoke. Hmmmm...what did I do in my sleep this afternoon?

I went in to Domino's and ordered the pizza and sat in the car to wait while I talked to a friend on the phone. For half a second I wanted to put the Domino's number into my cell to make ordering easier. You know, I could order pizza before I left Lowe's and it would be ready when I arrived. I put that thought away--Get the behind me, Satan.

First, I gain weight. Then, I eat pizza. And, any exercise (normal walking around) is out.

Anyone think this hundred pounds will ever come off?

2 comments:

  1. Hello!!
    This is your TOPS Pal, Sandy!
    Yes! I think those pounds will come off!

    You sound like me with the "all or nothing" thinking!

    I have a blog starting finally and when I get it more together, I'll let you know!

    Thanks! See you soon, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy,Thanks for stopping by. Yes, who can just let a pizza sit? I have to eat it all now! I just won't eat another for a long, long time. See you next week.Linda

    ReplyDelete