Monday, June 21, 2010

Tomorrow is the day--weigh-in!

I am not particularly worried about tomorrow being my first weigh-in since joining. Although I have eaten foods I should not have, I have also passed by many foods. I do believe I will lose weight.

Chocolate will remain on my daily agenda. However, even with keeping chocolate in my life, it will be limited. I can keep chocolate around and give up fried food and junk food.

Two little Krystals were my only lifestyle faux pas. Oh, yeah, I discovered Combos. In a moment of weakness, I tried them and kept eating. They are out of my life now. Okay, a bit of ice cream. But, this is such an improvement from the weeks before.

Losing weight or changing a lifestyle is more than denial. Changing a lifestyle cannot be done overnight nor can losing weight. Anyone who says differently is just......oh well. I am not going to pay attention to naysayers who only have one way to live or want to prescribe a way for me to live.

Sunday, I bought a beautiful head of leaf lettuce. Not only was it very fresh, it was huge and beautiful. That whole head may be consumed by me tonight.

Keeping a food diary is so annoying, but I do it for the TOPS group.

My next post will be crucial. Weight loss will be posted.

1 comment: