Friday, June 11, 2010

Joining TOPS

Long ago when I only had twenty pounds to lose, I went to a popular weight loss group. The leader of the group was trying to encourage me to join when I went for the trial visit. She told me that I would never lose weight unless I joined this popular group. So, I took myself home and never went back.

When I heard of Take Off Pounds Sensibly (TOPS), I went to try one meeting. I was so happy. In a short time I had lost my twenty pounds! Since I am 5' 7.5", my 130 lbs weight was perfect.

Then, we moved.

After awhile, I found a new TOPS that was very preachy/praying and decided to quit since no one EVER lost weight, including me. I was not inspired.

Now, I am back! Well, on Monday, I will be back in TOPS.

Right now, I am so excited that I do believe I am losing weight already.

Oh, Happy Day! Stay tuned to see how I do on this new challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment