Wednesday, June 23, 2010

No hunger day

When I awoke, I had two scrambled eggs with cheese, a huge glass of 2% milk and a smaller glass of orange juice.

Then, for lunch I had a piece of bread with cheese and a banana. From now on I am going to have one piece of bread instead of two for whatever I eat.

Combos were calling my name. I ate two and no more. I gave away 13 little snack size bags and the bag I opened. Whew, no temptation left there.

Dinner was coleslaw, leaf lettuce, and tomatoes. My friend who came to help me out today had chicken, coleslaw, and the rest of the green beans. I was so hot, I could not bear to think about eating more.

Since I was famished shortly thereafter, I had about 1/2 inch of cheese cut into three slices and an apple. I should have had chicken!

Now, an 8"x8" pan of brownies with a cup of chopped walnuts are in the oven. Yes, I got a pint of ice cream for them. I am going to try not to eat the whole pint at once. The brownies will last me through the weekend and maybe into next week. Okay, who am I kidding? Seriously, the walnuts are good for me!

Later, I will have a smoothie with strawberries, mango, oj, yogurt, and blueberries. My smoothies are usually 16 oz of lusciousness. Without the banana, this will be a bit less and easier to get it all down without being stuffed. I had one banana today.

I heart TOPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment