Thursday, June 24, 2010

Easy peasy eating day and walking

This morning, I overslept! I did not sleep well the night before, so that may be why I slept so long.
I ate well today. Hopefully, this day will contribute to weight loss.

Breakfast:Coke, Trader Joe cereal, milk
Lunch: piece of whole wheat bread, milk
Snack:brownie and ice cream
Dinner:spaghetti, leaf lettuce, tomato, corn, squash, two bites of bread
Snack: strawberries, mango, banana, yogurt, oj, blueberries, chocolate milk

For a snack I tried to eat some David's sunflower seeds. They are entirely too salty for my taste! When I went outside,I just spit them out.

Walking--about a mile

Today, I pretended I was shopping for the dress I need for a wedding Saturday. Pretended? yes. I looked and saw nothing, so I don't know when I will get serious. If this were cooler weather, I would have something to wear! It will be so good to finally lose weight and have clothes that fit!

Is anyone having a good day? It's almost over, but it is still a good day.And, this is a dull post...LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment