Friday, June 18, 2010

I Did It--I joined TOPS

On June 15, I joined TOPS. Yes, I did. I paid my $26 fee. So, it feels good to be a full-fledged member. Dues are $2 each month. There is a fine for gaining weight, so I will be very careful.

I weighed 262 lbs on my first weigh-in. You can see from the numbers that I have some work to do. Since joining, I have not completely been eating the way I should. I finished the chips and drank too many Cokes with sugar. However, as usual, I am eating plenty of fruits and vegetables! Yes, I will finish the ice cream! I know better and DON'T need advice. LOL

At the first TOPS meetings I was introduced to their current weight-loss games, introduced to the members, and had a very pleasant evening. I will be returning every Tuesday!

The search has not stopped for an exercise partner.

This next week, I will weigh before leaving so I can compare my weight at home with my weight there. That way, I will know before I leave home if I have been successful.

New scales are something in my future plans. These were bought in 1964. They weigh just fine. However, I cannot see the numbers very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment