Sunday, August 22, 2010

Yes, I lost weight!

Granted, it was only 1.5 lbs, but it was a loss. Tops motivates!

Each week there is some sort of game that involves teamwork. Right now, we have a baseball game where a weight loss is a strike and players get to move around bases according to how many players in the lineup have a loss.

Gaining weight is not good. The team depends on a weight loss from each member. Last Tuesday, all eleven players on our team lost weight. Even the other team only had one weight gain.

All is well with my weight loss efforts, so I expect another loss at TOPS this week. I keep forgetting to buy bread. Maybe that will work out to be a really good thing! If I buy bread at the bread store, it is about one-third cheaper and still in date. My freezer keeps the excess fresh.

Is anyone else working hard to lose weight? It seems I am not really working as hard as I should! Drinking more water and tea and less Coke is on the agenda.

I know you are out there! Let's lose weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment