Sunday, September 5, 2010

See-saw, Margery Daw,

That is me--on a seesaw. Up and Down, over and over, it appears.

I lost 1.25 lbs last week, not impressive, just surprising. I was so discourage the week before that I ate fast food waaaay too much.

There was that gift card from Cracker Barrel that I had not finished using, so I went there. Then, I got a rebate and spent it on a Dominos pizza. Another windfall sent me for a Big Mac. Then, there were the two bags of chips I ate. You see, I am out of control. Period.

That was all just before the weigh-in where I lost weight. I have been out-of-control this week but none of it involves fast food. The impending weigh-in always spurs me to scale back on the stuff I KNOW I should not eat.

Now, Labor Day weekend will be different. I am going nowhere, so there will be no outside temptations, just what is in my head.

Wish me luck. Anyone else having a difficult time?

1 comment:

  1. I am a southern belle also, and I am seeking sisters to inspire and commiserate. I hope we can encourage each other.

    ReplyDelete